Results of the Project
- Create Competence Validation Tool containing questions/situations with several options to answer for the target group – to measure participants knowledge
- Create a “thematic tour” booklet which includes two “thematic tour” from each partner country with a min. three ecotourism attractions (National Parks, eco farms, local manufacturers, environmental associations, arboretums, etc.). The thematic tour booklet will be a practical application of the framework provided in Module 8 of the blended course and it will contain a min of 8 interviews with local stakeholders in the municipalities of the thematic tours presented.
- Emphasize the importance of creating IT tools for marketing, website, e-newsletters and mobile applications could help reaching target group.
- To complement green tourism and ecotourism education in the partner countries. Greening tourism is very important segment of tourism and partner countries need a complex educational material to increase the knowledge and entrepreneurship in this field. For instance, in Hungary there is no available green tourism educational training provided by educational institutions (VET centres, Universities, Colleges).
- To create an educational material, which puts great emphasis on practical knowledge and not only theoretical knowledge.